Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Robert Eric Reeves <ro...@phurnace.com> on 2006/12/19 18:26:24 UTC

The code of method startElement(String, String, String, Attributes) is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit

My XSD has an element with 55 sub-elements. (Not my fault because I'm
modeling another product's configuration file). This is causing the
startElement method to get a tad large.

Anybody have any solutions for shrinking this down?

Thanks!

Robert

Re: The code of method startElement(String, String, String, Attributes) is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit

Posted by Robert Eric Reeves <ro...@phurnace.com>.
Has anyone else run across this problem when having a large number of
sub-elements in their XSD?

Thanks!

Robert