Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by tyshan Shi <ty...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/24 17:01:00 UTC

hi, about the UI part of ofbiz, how to use a new style UI, not ofbiz UI style?

hi,

we can use a form .xml file to envoke the service and get the results and
show the result in the UI.
just like the below.
<form name="LookupDataSource" default-map-name="dataSource"
target="LookupDataSource" title="" type="single">
        <field name="dataSourceId"
title="${uiLabelMap.DataSourceDataSourceId}"><text-find/></field>
        <field name="description"
title="${uiLabelMap.DataSourceDataSourceDescription}"><text-find/></field>
        <field name="dataSourceTypeId"
title="${uiLabelMap.DataSourceDataSourceTypeId}">
            <drop-down>
                <entity-options description="${description}"
entity-name="DataSourceType" key-field-name="dataSourceTypeId">
                    <entity-order-by field-name="description"/>
                </entity-options>
            </drop-down>
        </field>
        <field name="submitButton" title="${uiLabelMap.CommonSave}"
widget-style="buttontext"><submit button-type="text-link"/></field>
    </form>

but unfortunately, my boss asked me to rewite the UI part to show the form,
not use the ofbiz style.
so how can I get the result and how it in the new UI.

and can I build a template to share the style , and what will I do in the
configure files for ofbiz?

Or must I write .bsh to run in the backend and show the result in a .flt
page? so I must write more cods  for UI and .bsh file!

welcome any good advice from you.

Regards

Tyshan

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You’ll love Windows Live
Hotmail.
http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507