Posted to users@royale.apache.org by Carlos Cruz <ca...@nbtbizcapital.com> on 2017/10/27 14:25:15 UTC

compiler errors

Before I started the task of building Royale sources since I couldn't find
the binaries, I thought I would try latest version of FlexJS, but I'm having
some issues I was wondering if anyone had experienced similar problems.

Installed Apache FlexJS 0.8.0 with the installer

Using flash builder 4.7 64 bit I create a Flex Project, converted it to
FlexJS project or FlexJS MVC (with same result), I get the following error:
message = Uncaught exception in compiler Plug-in =
com.adobe.flexbuilder.project

I've also tried Moonshine:

When I run a simple hello world application is compiles and runs the JS
application

But when I try to compile and run FlexJSStore example that came with the
FlexJS 0.8.0 SDK I get the following error: Invalid SDK - Please configure a
Flex SDK instead

This is where the location of the SDK: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash
Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\sdks\flexJS-0.8.0

Thx!

Carlos

RE: compiler errors

Posted by Carlos Cruz <ca...@nbtbizcapital.com>.
Yes after I copied a newer versioin of java’s JRE into FB’s JRE directory I’m able to build the examples.

Thx!

Carlos

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Carlos,