Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2002/10/04 04:35:50 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Release Plan

Peter,

Here is my impression.  It does not appear that you are going to get a vote
on a release plan.  Anyone who wants to see James released should just act
as if the release plan was approved, work on getting the release ready, and
then we'll have to have a vote on the actual release.

It may not be ideal, but it may be the pragmatic best that you can get.

	--- Noel

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
Actually its a lazy vote, abstentions count as +0
and perhaps it went astray but heres my +1, lets assume peter is +1 too and
wwe can assume the vote is carried.

d.