Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Kathiresan Jeyapandian <ka...@yahoo.co.in> on 2010/08/10 13:15:33 UTC

How to sort files by date in the FTP server !!!

Hi all,

I need to download/access the old files first in the FTP server.

I'm using org.apache.commons.net.ftp library to connect to the FTP server.

I'm not sure how to sort the files in the FTP server by created date OR modified date ???

I just wanted to process the list of files by old. Need to process from Oldest --> Newest. First need to process the old files and then the new files.

Please let me know your comments.

Thanks,
Kathir