Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Angelo Ayres Camargo <cr...@odi.com.br> on 2005/04/12 18:27:28 UTC

SpamAssassin and Horde

Hello,

Mail sent from horde imp are been taged as spam, this was discussed here before, searching the archives i found no solution. Anyone have any ideia of how make mail from Horde/Imp not be taged as spam?

Angelo

Re: SpamAssassin and Horde

Posted by "Ângelo A. Camargo" <cr...@odi.com.br>.
Checked trusted_networks and i guess is not it, received: headers from
emails send from imp 4.x are:

 (200-102-255-31.smace701.dsl.brasiltelecom.net.br [200.102.255.31]) by
 domain.tld (Horde) with HTTP for <so...@domain.tld>; Thu Thu,
 14 Apr 2005 14:19:04 -0300

This is the IP from the computer the user was using to send mail. Some thing
is very wrong here. Why IMP 4.x takes user ip and send it as Helo?? This
does no happens with imp 3.x. I guess i have two options one hack imp code
to send localhost in helo or make spamassasin igonore imp headers.

Any ideas ???

Full headers:
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:19:04 -0300
From: someuser@domain.tld
To: user@domain.tld
Subject: Teste Testando testado
 *  3.5 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2 Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr
2)
 *  3.7 HELO_DYNAMIC_HCC Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (HCC)
 * -2.6 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
 *      [score: 0.0000]
 *  1.0 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.