Posted to announce@apache.org by Rick Curtis <cu...@apache.org> on 2011/07/27 16:39:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 2.1.1 release

The Apache OpenJPA community is proud to announce the maintenance release of
OpenJPA 2.1.1.

Please visit our project website to learn more about Apache OpenJPA and how
to download or include our persistence provider in your builds.

http://openjpa.apache.org/

Thanks,
Apache OpenJPA PMC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 2.1.1 release

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
Should we update OpenJPA in Rave?

Jasha Joachimsthal

Europe - Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam - +31(0)20 522 4466
US - Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142 - +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)

www.onehippo.com