Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by James Croft <ja...@lumison.net> on 2005/04/25 15:12:46 UTC

Tomcat Admin Question

Hi All,

I've just installed Tomcat 5.5 on my XP laptop and it's up and running
fine. The manager and examples are all working however the admin page shows:

Tomcat's administration web application is no longer installed by
default. Download and install the "admin" package to use it.

I've had a look around the Jakarta site and can't find this package.
Anyone know where I can find this?

TIA,

James

Re: Tomcat Admin Question

Posted by Hassan Schroeder <ha...@webtuitive.com>.
James Croft wrote:

> Tomcat's administration web application is no longer installed by
> default. Download and install the "admin" package to use it.
>
> I've had a look around the Jakarta site and can't find this package.
> Anyone know where I can find this?

The same page you got the rest of the software to install:

<http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_tomcat-5.cgi>

Most browsers have a function called "find in page" (or similar) --
try using that to find 'admin' :-)

HTH!

                           dream.  code.