Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Rotick <pc...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/26 11:49:57 UTC

Ignore errors from exec-maven-plugin

Hi All,

I'm having a problem getting the exec-maven-plugin to support my
requirements and I hoped the list might be able to help.

I need to run a binary application to tickle some hardware into life before
I run a test. This application exits with various status codes to indicate
certain aspects of the hardware. Unfortunately, as they are not always zero,
they are getting interpreted by the exec:exec plugin as an error which stops
the run.

Is there a way to tell the plugin to ignore errors in a similar way to the
onError directive of the sql plugin?

Thanks.

Re: Ignore errors from exec-maven-plugin

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
it seems to reasonable to support ignoreOnError. Pleaes file an Jira
with a patch which will get approve quicker if there are interests

Posted by Eric Rotick <pc...@gmail.com>.
It's quite simple really.