Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by phil <pl...@free.fr> on 2015/07/04 10:34:59 UTC

pb path ffmpeg when recording

Hi

all is in the title

when i try to record and see the result, I have this error :

exception: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program
"/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg": error=2, Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
error: Cannot run program "/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg": error=2, Aucun
fichier ou dossier de ce type

the ffmpeg path is wrong

so I try to find ffmpeg:
find / -name ffmpeg
find / -name ffmpeg.*
/opt/ffmpeg.sh

I'm not sure that's the wright way...

With the indications of alvaro's tuto which is excellent

apt-get -y --force-yes install autoconf automake libass-dev
libfreetype6-dev libgpac-dev libsdl1.2-dev libtheora-dev libtool
libva-dev libvdpau-dev libvorbis-dev libxcb1-dev libxcb-shm0-dev
libxcb-xfixes0-dev pkg-config texi2html zlib1g-dev nasm libx264-dev
cmake mercurial libopus-dev

and then install the ffmpeg.sh, that I recovered there :

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27838216/ffmpeg_script_compile_Ubuntu_Debian.zip?version=1&modificationDate=1433785330623&api=v2

In OM configuration

swftools_path

/usr/bin/
imagemagick_path

/usr/bin/
sox_path

/usr/local/bin
*ffmpeg_path*

*/usr/local/bin*
office.path

/usr/lib/libreoffice
jod.path

/opt/jodconverter-core-3.0-beta-4/lib

I think you have a simple solution, but I don't find

Have a nice day
phil

Re: pb path ffmpeg when recording

Posted by phil <pl...@free.fr>.
Resolved

one more time an error from a beginner...

i didn't compile ./ffmpg.sh

I hope it works now (compilation is in process)

Sorry for my precedent post

Best regards

phil