Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Becky Gibson <gi...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/22 01:01:54 UTC

Pull Request: Update Automated media tests

I updated the automated media tests to try and play an invalid file name.
 This checks that an appropriate error with the appropriate format is
returned.  Since this affects other platforms I issued a pull request
rather than just committing.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-mobile-spec/pull/2

I'm away until Tuesday so someone may have to commit this if you want it in
the apache repo sooner.

thanks,
-becky

Re: Pull Request: Update Automated media tests

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Was gonna take a look at this today but looks like it's already merged :)

Thanks Becky! I love tests!