Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> on 2018/11/03 22:24:04 UTC

Re: Error when running Test on Fims

Hi Ruphine,

Have you been able to fix the problem with your PR?

If there are still problems, maybe you should create another issue and
clearly explain the error you are having so others can take a look at it.
Also, you might want to pull in Mark's latest commit and see if that will
solve the problem.

Posted by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>.
+1

>     On November 28, 2018 at 9:27 PM Mark van Veen <ma...@kuelap.io> wrote:
>
>     Hi Kelvin,
>
>     I think upgrading to Angular 6 is a very good idea and I currently don't
>     see any other solution.
>
>     Before we open a new branch, can you let us know what work you have already
>     done and what is left over? Are you currently facing any blocking
>     issues(e.g. components using deprecated angular apis which need a
>     reimplementation or libs which do not support angular 6)?
>
>     I think that information would help if we want to provide some work
>     packages which can be done seperately if somebody would like to contribute.
>
>     On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 8:50 PM Kelvin Ikome <kv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>         > >
> >         Hi Mark,
> >
> >         I have recently been playing around with the components of Fims Web App and
> >         in the process, I've been working on an upgrade to Angular 6 which I think
> >         will solve this issue. What are your thoughts on this approach?
> >
> >         Here is the link to the repository I'm using for the upgrade:
> >         https://github.com/kelvinikome/fineract-cn-fims-web-app/tree/upgrade
> >
> >         I'm going to need a branch on the Fineract CN repository to send a pull
> >         request so that others can take a look and contribute to it.
> >
> >         On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 7:19 PM Mark van Veen <ma...@kuelap.io>
> >         wrote:
> >
> >             > > >
> > >             Hi Ruphine,
> > >
> > >             it looks like this issue is related with
> > >             https://github.com/angular/material2/issues/8213. I could not find a
> > >             quick
> > >             fix for this.
> > >
> > >             Unfortunately to update to Material 5.0 we have to upgrade Angular,
> > >             Covalent etc. as well.
> > >
> > >             Mark
> > >
> > >             On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 10:12 PM Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>
> > >             wrote:
> > >
> > >                 > > > >

> > >             https://github.com/kengneruphine/fineract-cn-fims-web-app/commit/a2355be72c8bbd0cdfc86a6fdbdeb8d9be5c2f99
> > >
> > >                 > > > >

> > >         > >
> >     >

With Best Regards

Sendoro Juma

-------------------------------

SingoAfrica Limited
Mbezi Beach | Bagamoyo Road | 7 Nakawale Str.

P.O BOX 78908 | 14121 Dar es Salaam

info@singo.africa mailto:info@singo.africa  | +255 71 262 8896 | singo.africa https://singo.africa | amala.co.tz https://amala.co.tz

Re: Error when running Test on Fims

Posted by Mark van Veen <ma...@kuelap.io>.