Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/01 03:34:47 UTC

Re: Congratulations on your new role as PMC at Apache OpenMeetings

Hello Hemant,

please send signed ICLA [1] to secretary@apache.org CC dev@ as described
here [2]

Thanks

[1] https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf
[2] https://www.apache.org/licenses/#submitting

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Congratulations on your new role as PMC at Apache OpenMeetings

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Hemant,

were you able to send ICLA?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Congratulations on your new role as PMC at Apache OpenMeetings

Posted by Craig L Russell <se...@apache.org>.
Dear Hemant Sabat,

This message acknowledges receipt of your ICLA, which has been filed in the Apache Software Foundation records.

Your account has been requested for you and you should receive email with next steps.

Please refer to http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#developers
for more information about roles at Apache.

Warm Regards,

-- Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation

RE: Congratulations on your new role as PMC at Apache OpenMeetings

Posted by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com>.

Dear Sir or Madam,

As requested by Maxim Solodovnik, Chair and Architect of Apache OpenMeetings project, attached is the ICLA signed by me to contribute as a committer to this project and to join the PMC of this project.

I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have.  Thank you.