Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by kenneth mcfarland <ke...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/06 18:45:56 UTC

Re: Mentoring Programme, was Re: APACHE - IMPALA

Jim, i'm having a hard time finding the email you sent me  recently. I
wanted to let you know that I'm still working on that issue and my
development box is set up. I'm sorry I haven't made more progress on it
sooner, I am a student with some other stuff slowing me down right now.
However I am going to be finishing this before the end of the week for sure
unless for some reason it's like a huge issue which it's not. So please
thank you for staying patient with me and I will reach out if I have any
problems so far everything has been smooth setting up under Ubuntu. Also I
am not going to sit on this is going to get done so thank you for being
supportive. I will try to do my best to stick to that time frame

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.
Moved dev@ to BCC, in case this was sent there by mistake.

Don't worry about the timing, and feel free to ask dev@ for help if
you could use a hint.