Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sebastian Straus <su...@gmx.de> on 2007/09/07 13:50:22 UTC

Placing automatically a always changing number of parameters in a httpRequest

Hello JMeter – Users,

Sorry, but I can not find a solution for my problem so I am getting a bit more concrete.
I’ve recieved a always changing number of ids from a former request. That means, this varies from 1 id to about several hundreds. All this ids I recieved have to send with an HTML – Request. All this ids have to be sent as Parameters. That’s the reason why the number of my parameters are not constant.
That means I need to dynamical my Parameters in my request.

An example:

My first request has maybe the following IDs:
Id1 = 97987
Id2 = 86879
Id3 = 96897
Id4 = 68967
Id5 = 03790

My second request has maybe the following IDs:
Id1 = 68969
Id2 = 92948

And so on….

How can I realise that I have only 5 Parameters in the first request and 2 in the second and maybe 348 in the third?

Thank you very, very much for your support. This is really a big problem for me, please help me to get through this needle eye.

If there is a thread which could help me, please name it to me. (I haven’t found a suitable thread, so I disturb you again)

With best regards

Sebastian

Re: Placing automatically a always changing number of parameters in a httpRequest

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Try the thread "Handling errors gracefully in sets of pages"

This has a snippet of BeanShell pre-processor code that should be suitable.