Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by 高大余 <18...@163.com> on 2022/02/08 09:25:38 UTC

来自高大余的邮件

Hi Guys,

I want to contribute to Apache Flink.

Would you please give me the permission as a contributor?

My JIRA ID is dygao.

Re: 来自高大余的邮件

Posted by Caizhi Weng <ts...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Thanks for your interest in contributing to Flink! Currently there is no
need (and actually there does not exist) a contributor permission. Feel
free to open or reply to a JIRA ticket you're interested in, or to discuss
in the mailing list with others. If you'd like to be assigned a JIRA
ticket, please reply to that ticket and a committer will assign that to you.

高大余 <18...@163.com> 于2022年2月8日周二 17:25写道: