Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by IJRDO Journal <in...@ijrdo.co.in> on 2016/12/29 08:16:54 UTC

Submit Your Research Paper:: January Issue :: Volume: 2, Issue 12 – 2017

International Journal of Research & Development Organisation

Website:  http://www.ijrdo.org/

Email Id: Editor@ijrdo.org

Dear Author,

IJRDO has published its last issue of December, 2016 and now inviting papers for January, 2017 issue. The issue includes paper from various fields like engineering and technology, medical and pharmaceutical research, business and management, literature, humanity, agriculture and many more.

IJRDO welcomes the submission of paper which meet the criteria if significance and scientific excellence is subject area and we publish:

-          Original articles only

-          Short communication

-          Reviews, Surveys, Opinions and thesis work

It gives immense pleasure to inform you that IJRDO is now listed in ISSN directory of India, and offers a copy of journal to its authors.

Our journals List:-

Journal of Applied Science. ISSN: 2455-6653

Journal of Business Management. ISSN: 2455-6661

Journal of Biological Science. ISSN: 2455-7676

Journal of Agricultural and Research. ISSN: 2455-7668

Journal of Mathematics. ISSN: 2455-9210

Journal of Applied Management Science. ISSN: 2455-9229

Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering. ISSN: 2456-1479

Journal of Computer Science Engineering. ISSN: 2456-1843

Journal of Health Sciences and Nursing. ISSN: 2456-298X

Journal of Educational Research. ISSN: 2456-2947

Journal of Social Science and Humanities Research. ISSN: 2456-2971

Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering

You can send manuscript at: submission@ijrdo.org

You can submit your CV to join our editorial board.

Visit Us at: www.ijrdo.org<http://www.ijrdo.org/>

Regards

Editor

IJRDO

You received this email as a client or subscriber of My Company, Inc.
Click here to unsubscribe.