Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Geeta Ramani <gr...@terralink.com> on 2004/04/26 21:51:19 UTC

RE: Weird Action Mapping problem

Jim:

Try to clean up your work directory and do a rebuild-all maybe..?  I remember this ort of thing happening to us and it turned out the compiled jsps were kind of out of sync .. at least that's what we assumed was the problem..!

Geeta

Posted by Jim Beard <be...@counterclaim.com>.
Geeta,

	Thanks for the advice, I have tried cleaning my work space out between
builds.  I also tend to remove tomcats work directory between builds.
What gets me about it all is that this worked fine before I added
fields and added to the Validate() method.  I'm guessing its some weird
subtlety of my action mappings, but damned if I can figure out where...

Jim

Re: Tiles new window redirection

Posted by "Domingo A. Rodriguez S." <do...@yahoo.com>.
Window.onload and body onload="" won't work with tiles.. but you can still
write javascript to a tile depending on the selection you made and open a
popup.. for instance..

<% if(error_condition){ %>
<script>
    var myWindow=
window.open('/newReportOnNewPage.do','','1,1,1,1,1,1,1,etc,etc..')
</script>
<% } %>

Hope it helps..

Regards
Domingo A. Rodriguez S.

Posted by Gu...@travelunderwriters.com.

I also wanted to mention i don't want the source page to change when
redirecting to a new window....

Gurinder

TU Group
http://www.tu-group.com
Information Services

             Gurinder_Randhawa
             @travelunderwrite
             rs.com                                                     To