Posted to dev@streampark.apache.org by "yulate (via GitHub)" <gi...@apache.org> on 2024/03/06 07:53:37 UTC

[D] Why does the resource function not work in v2.1.3, but I can see the function controller in the source code? [incubator-streampark]

GitHub user yulate created a discussion: Why does the resource function not work in v2.1.3, but I can see the function controller in the source code?

I'm wondering if this feature is deprecated or if the feature needs to be code-started for it to work, I'm currently using docker-compose to start the project
![image](https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/assets/53947823/aa51b4b3-12c4-4f28-acac-acc26dc05064)

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/discussions/3601

----
This is an automatically sent email for dev@streampark.apache.org.

Re: [D] Why does the resource function not work in v2.1.3, but I can see the function controller in the source code? [incubator-streampark]

Posted by "caicancai (via GitHub)" <gi...@apache.org>.
GitHub user caicancai added a comment to the discussion: Why does the resource function not work in v2.1.3, but I can see the function controller in the source code?

There is a corresponding docker tutorial. I'm not sure if this can help you.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/blob/dev/docker/README.md

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/discussions/3601#discussioncomment-9104495

----

Posted by "yulate (via GitHub)" <gi...@apache.org>.
GitHub user yulate added a comment to the discussion: Why does the resource function not work in v2.1.3, but I can see the function controller in the source code?

I've successfully deployed projects using docker before, and what I really want to know is whether this feature is deprecated, as I've found that I can't access the module's routes at all

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/discussions/3601#discussioncomment-9136516

----

Posted by "wolfboys (via GitHub)" <gi...@apache.org>.
GitHub user wolfboys added a comment to the discussion: Why does the resource function not work in v2.1.3, but I can see the function controller in the source code?

Hello, the code of the dev branch is currently in the development stage and has not been officially released yet. You can use our latest released version 2.1.3

GitHub link: https://github.com/apache/incubator-streampark/discussions/3601#discussioncomment-9138182

----
This is an automatically sent email for dev@streampark.apache.org.