Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Roman Shtykh <rs...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/09/14 01:11:01 UTC

[Announcement] Talk: Real-time Data Analysis with Apache Ignite High-Performance In-memory Platform

Hi,

I will be making a short presentation at Data Platform Conference Tokyo 2017 on Apache Ignite with emphasis on IoT.
Attending is free. Please come if you are in Tokyo.

https://ignite.apache.org/events.html#dataplatform-jp
Best regards,Roman

Re: [Announcement] Talk: Real-time Data Analysis with Apache Ignite High-Performance In-memory Platform

Posted by Tom Diederich <to...@gridgain.com>.
Great news, Roman! Please share some photos and give us a short report of the conference afterward if you get a chance.

Tom

Posted by Tom Diederich <to...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Good luck, Roman!