Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by jon yeargers <jo...@lupinesystems.net> on 2003/12/17 19:00:56 UTC

using mod_rewrite with mod_jk2

In what order do the various mod_* bits interact?

Can I use mod_rewrite to setup the URL for passage to mod_jk2?

RE : using mod_rewrite with mod_jk2

Posted by Julien Oix <ju...@presidence.univ-nantes.fr>.
Hi jon,

I don't use mod_jk2, but mod_jk (apache 1.3.27), and it works fine only when
mod_rewrite is loaded before mod_jk in httpd.conf (for both "LoadModule" and
"AddModule" directives)