Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aris Javier <aj...@eazix.com> on 2004/06/23 03:19:18 UTC

Tomcat Problem

Hello!

just like to ask why i always have this kind of error;

org.apache.commons.dbcp.DbcpException: java.sql.SQLException: General
Error

this error only occurs when i run tomcat 5.0.7 on
"start -> programs -> administrative tools -> services"... but if i run
tomcat 5.0.7 manually.. like "start -> programs -> apache tomcat ->
start tomcat" all of my servlets/jsp works fine... with no dbcp error...

i need to run tomcat automatically... so that when i logged off from
server... the tomcat should still run...

help needed..

thanks!
Aris

Re: Tomcat Problem

Posted by kl...@csis.hku.hk.
Note that when running Tomcat as a service it is possible that the user can be
different from when you launch it manually.

I am not sure but this can be one possible issue.

All the best,
Ric