Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Andrea K." <ak...@alteanet.it> on 2007/06/18 09:00:53 UTC

Re: Clustering documentation

Hi Dominique,
just another question about JR clustering. Everything is working, but I want
to know if
the cluster could be used with ExternalBLOB feature "enabled" or is a must
having binaries
in db blobs.

Thanks in advance.

Bye,
Andrea -

Re: Clustering documentation

Posted by "Andrea K." <ak...@alteanet.it>.
So, is there a way to control/configure JackRabbit cache (talking about
filesystem blob cache) and
tune the service?

Thanks again.

Bye,