Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vinay Punnoose <vi...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/21 10:01:41 UTC

Re: (SOAP/JMS) Why is a JMSListener not added by default to the AxisServlet?

As to your questions 2nd and 3rd, Yes it is possible to have
webservices over different protocols, meaning we can publish a
webservice which can work on top of different protocols like SOAP,
RMI-IIOP protocol all simultaneously.
This has been possible 'cause wsdl allows for a definition of a
webservice having multiple bindings(which can be soap, ejb etc).
There's a framework which caters to these stuffs..I'm giving a link
below, I guess it would provide you with answers.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/ws-wsif.html

Cheers
Vinay