Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/13 12:46:31 UTC

Move Examples into a package in the test folder

Hi All:

I think it would be better if our examples lived in a .examples. package
under the src/test folder. The advantages are:

- Examples would always be compiled by Maven and IDEs
-  Examples would end up living in the test jar, which would be handy for
testing certain use-cases. In my case, testing using our static file server
and proxy.

WDYT?

Gary

Re: Move Examples into a package in the test folder

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I am trying to build the site to make sure I can, before I change anything
and I noticed that on

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core-5.0.x/project-info.html

All of the links on the RHS menu under "Modules" are broken.

Gary

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.