Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2017/05/11 18:51:06 UTC

Returns Process

Hi We are trying to figure out or find some documentation that describes
the returns process in Ofbiz.  Can someone tell me what gets triggered
for the following types of returns?  or is this just a "Dummy" reporting
field"

Store Credit -
Refund -
Wait Replacement
Cross Ship Replacement
Repair Replacement
Wait Replacement Reserved
Replace Immediately
Refund Immediately

Is there any customer return type that gets the inventory returned from
the customer and back to the vendor?

Thanks,

James

Re: Returns Process

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi James,

Here are some links which might help (did not check details)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/3.5+Returns

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/Visual+Receive+Returns

Below are certainly less interesting for you because mostly functional

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBREQDES/Company+Processes+Return+Received

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Order+Management+14.12#OrderManagement14.12-Story7:ReturnOrder

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBREQDES/Customer+Returns+Product

You may find more searching in http://ofbiz.apache.org/documentation.html (notably the wiki)