Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Xiaowen Hu <xh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/19 21:49:27 UTC

http response 100

Hi,

I am trying to send https request, however I got
resposne 100, in this case does the data been sent? if
not how can I bypass 100 response? Thanks

Re: http response 100

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Most likely yes. If you want a more precise answer next time try to
provide a little more details about your application and the problem you
are having. This may be a good place to start
<http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/httpclient/troubleshooting.html>

Oleg