Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by attaluri1210 <bh...@tecra.com> on 2009/06/16 06:04:37 UTC

Write PageSegment,Overlay to the Resource Group

Hi Everybody,

Can any one Guide me how to write PageSegment,Overlay e.t.c in to the
Resource Group.
Does this feature included in the Trunk?.

Any reply is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bharat

Re: Write PageSegment,Overlay to the Resource Group

Posted by attaluri1210 <bh...@tecra.com>.
Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your detailed description of what i need to do to achieve them.I
will go ahead and try to complete them.

Regards,
Bharat

Posted by Adrian Cumiskey <de...@cumiskey.com>.
Hi Bharat,

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.
On 16 Jun 2009, at 16:26, attaluri1210 wrote:

Hi Bharat

> I am able to write the page segment and Overlay e.t.c in the AFP
> output
> file. But what i am looking is how to write it in the resource
> group. Say
> for example if we write a external image and give the below in config
>
> <resource-group-file>resources.afp</resource-group-file>
> <default-resource-levels goca="print-file" bitmap="print-file"/>
>
> the image will be written in the resource group. In the same manner
> when i
> write a overlay i was not able to see it in the resource group.
>
> Sorry, if i have to be still be more specific.

Not necessary. I think I get the picture now. Thanks for the extra info.
As far as I can tell, currently, there is no support yet for similar
functionality for the page-segment and overlay extensions (i.e. they
will always be inlined in the AFP output file). I could be mistaken,
though... Perhaps someone with more experience with AFP-output can
confirm this (?)

Regards

Andreas

Re: Write PageSegment,Overlay to the Resource Group

Posted by attaluri1210 <bh...@tecra.com>.
Andreas,

Posted by Andreas Delmelle <an...@telenet.be>.