Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/03/04 05:47:58 UTC

[JCS] Test drive

Hi:

How to test drive the current JCS store implementation?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [JCS] Test drive

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>.

Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> How to test drive the current JCS store implementation?

An example configuration is now being patched in automatically by the
build system. Look for JCS keyword and uncomment the configuration.

I ran into a nasty circular dependency with the RepositorySource and
CachedSource by the way which both depend on Cache. So be sure to
comment these out if they're present.

Unico

RE: [JCS] Test drive

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
I didn't test it :) Perhaps the JCS version I put into the CVS
from yesterday doesn't work? Or I did something wrong file I
refactored the code a little bit?

Corin, which version of JCS did you use?

Carsten

Re: [JCS] Test drive

Posted by Unico Hommes <un...@hippo.nl>.