Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Vladimir Ivanov <iv...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/20 09:28:20 UTC

[classlib][testing] test tests.api.java.util.TimerTaskTest failed

Hello everyone,
some time ago notification about failure of test
tests.api.java.util.TimerTaskTest was sent.
Seems, this test intermittently failed on the overloaded box. The
issue Harmony-3437 was created to track it.
Could somebody take care about this issue?

 Thanks, Vladimir

Re: [classlib][testing] test tests.api.java.util.TimerTaskTest failed

Posted by Ruth Cao <ru...@gmail.com>.
Vladimir Ivanov wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> some time ago notification about failure of test
> tests.api.java.util.TimerTaskTest was sent.
> Seems, this test intermittently failed on the overloaded box. The
> issue Harmony-3437 was created to track it.
> Could somebody take care about this issue?
>
> Thanks, Vladimir

Hello Vladimir,

I've attached a patch for Harmony-3437 (t.a.j.u.TimerTaskTest). Would
you pls try and verify if it works on your side? Thanks a lot.

Ruth Cao
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [classlib][testing] test tests.api.java.util.TimerTaskTest failed

Posted by Ruth Cao <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vladimir,

It seems that this failure can be resolved in the similar way that
Harmony-3036 did. I'll take a closer look at this issue. Thanks.