Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "L. J." <ap...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 23:15:36 UTC

Creating new user in Continuum 1.1I

Hi,

Just want to see if anyone else having this problem. I can only create admin
user during the initial installation. After that, whatever the users I
created, it says that either the username or password is incorrect while
trying to log in.

Thanks.

LJ

Re: Creating new user in Continuum 1.1I

Posted by Olivier Dehon <od...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 13:47 +0300, Oleg Alexeyev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Dec 7, 2007 1:15 AM, L. J. <ap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just want to see if anyone else having this problem. I can only create admin
> > user during the initial installation. After that, whatever the users I
> > created, it says that either the username or password is incorrect while
> > trying to log in.
>
> I have the same problem with Continuum 1.1 release...
> For now I empowered Guest user with all the rights necessary to
> trigger builds etc.

Hi,

I have the same problem.
I found that users have to be "validated" (by clicking on the link sent
to them via email) before they can log in. There is a "resend
validation" button for existing users.

-Olivier

Re: Creating new user in Continuum 1.1I

Posted by Oleg Alexeyev <ol...@gmail.com>.