Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/12 11:09:50 UTC

Form that gives output as PDF or in other output

Hi,
I wanted to know that in OFBiz we have some feature like that we can take
output of a form (for example ListEmployeeSkills of EmployeeForms.xml) as a
PDF without using the .fo.ftl .
Can we use the same form for showing output and doing some changes in
mapping by changing its mime type to pdf or other , so that same form can be
used for pdf output.
currently we have to write a .fo.ftl.
any other idea , much appreciated

Regards
Ravindra Mandre

Re: Form that gives output as PDF or in other output

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ravindra,

Follow reports under facility component you will get an example of
generating pdf using form-widget.

Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya