Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Boris Petrov <bo...@profuzdigital.com> on 2016/06/13 15:39:58 UTC

[vfs] commons-vfs2-sandbox-2.1 is missing from Maven Central Repository

Hi, I want to include the CIFS provider, however the classes needed are
in the sandbox jar which is not in Maven Central. Am I missing something
here?

Thanks!

Re: [vfs] commons-vfs2-sandbox-2.1 is missing from Maven Central Repository

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I think sandbox code is just that, play things not fit for release,
due to licensing or other reasons.

You'd have to build it yourself and then deploy it to your own
repository(ies).

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com