Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com> on 2007/01/23 14:05:01 UTC

Maven2 archetype or sample POM for Struts 1.x?

Hello,

Is there any M2 archetype or sample POM availabe for Struts 1.x webaps
with webdoclet, nergefiles and all working? I'm trying to create a POM
and  extract an archetype from it, but sincde i got to various issues i
finally wondered whether a nice soul has already gone through this.

Thanks in advance,

Manos

Re: Maven2 archetype or sample POM for Struts 1.x?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 1/23/07, Manos Batsis <ma...@geekologue.com> wrote:

> Is there any M2 archetype or sample POM availabe for Struts 1.x webaps
> with webdoclet, nergefiles and all working? I'm trying to create a POM
> and  extract an archetype from it, but sincde i got to various issues i
> finally wondered whether a nice soul has already gone through this.

There is an archetype for 1.3, based on the struts-blank app.  It
hasn't been released yet, but I just deployed a new snapshot and tried
it out.

The readme is here:
   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/maven/trunk/struts-archetype-blank/README.txt

The archetype version number is 1.3.5-SNAPSHOT (but the webapp
generated from it uses the released 1.3.5 jars.)

Let us know whether it works for you-- it's on my "needs a release"
list, but hasn't been a high priority.

--
Wendy