Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Arthur Neves <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/24 04:59:39 UTC

Struts2 validation

Is there any way to make validations on struts2 not through xml validation.

Re: Struts2 validation

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.
There's a team currently developing a jQuery plugin.  Maybe this is a
candidate for inclusion.
  (*Chris*)

Re: Struts2 validation

Posted by Arthur Neves <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: Struts2 validation

Posted by Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>.

Re: Struts2 validation

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the workflow interceptor handles programmatic validation.  Unless you
are talking about client side validation (since you mention the JSP), then I

Re: Struts2 validation

Posted by Arthur Neves <ar...@gmail.com>.

Re: Struts2 validation

Posted by Chris Pratt <th...@gmail.com>.