Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by EMike <mi...@neurosoft.fr> on 2002/09/06 10:23:22 UTC

LDAP based authentication

Hi all,

(first of all, sorry for my english, i'm french)

I'm wondering if one of you had already been successful in using an LDAP directory to store users/passwords, and maybe more info about user profiles.
I'm trying to integrate Jetspeed and Slide in a project, and i'd like to share user information between the 2 products (JS & Slide) via an LDAP directory...

Is it possible ? (theorically it is... i think)
Any of you have any pointers to some docs or useful stuffs ?

thanks all !!!