Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2001/07/06 11:06:46 UTC

Bug List

1. rundata.setScreen() seems to be broken
2. JSP portlets do not work
3. Customizer loses the title-bar's skin color after saving
4. Customizer is in pretty bad shape
	a - cant customizer admin user
	b - only allows 2 columns
	c - can't customize anything but default profile
5. Admin Security - Add-Permission, Add-Role, pressing Enter does not work
6. Customize Portlet (Control or Controller...) Browser - breaks ...
7. Replace all references of 1.3a1 with 1.3a2
8. Links on Content tab don't work (admin user)
9. Close button - can't reopen ...
10. Saving from Customizer doesn't save to WML
11. Saving from Customizer doesn't save to HTML if directory isn't already
there
12. There may be a problem with the JSP Pane tag or template.tld (see Steve
Davis's email)
13. Remove User, Role, Permission, User Roles, Permission Roles from Admin
menu (hidden portlets)

I am working on fixes for 4c, 5, 10, 11, 13

RE: Bug List

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
> > > 6. Customize Portlet (Control or Controller...) Browser -
> breaks ...
>
> Can you describe ?

* Logon as admin
* Select the Admin tab
* Click on Portlet Browser
* Click on Customize button
  The screen area now displays:

	 $portlet.getContent($data)

* Go back
* Select any other menu option
  The screen area continues to display until you logout:

	 $portlet.getContent($data)

Re: Bug List

Posted by ra...@networks.groupvu.com.
David Sean Taylor wrote:

> More Bugs...

> bug #1
> --------
>
> * Create a new user 'a'.
> * Customizer that user.
> * Save the Customization.
>         - nothing seems to be changed
> * Shutdown the server.
> * Startup server.
> * Relogon as user 'a'.
> * The customization changes show up.
>
> I also get arbitrary ClearPortlets entries :
>
>         <entry parent="ClearPortlet">
>             <control
> name="org.apache.jetspeed.portal.controls.ClearPortletControl"/>
>         </entry>

> bug #2
> --------
>
> These entries don't seem to work for me, anyone else have the same problem?
>
>             <entry
> parent="http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/channels/jetspeed.rss">
>                 <control name="ClearPortletControl"/>
>             </entry>