Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Miguel Burgos <mb...@ciacomsystems.com> on 2004/01/14 18:14:47 UTC

It is possible? (HWPF)

            Hello. My question is if with HWPF it is possible to find a
word in a text (MSWord file) and replace with other String.

            Thanks

Miguel Burgos.
Ciacom Systems
 <http://ww>

AW: It is possible? (HWPF)

Posted by Lars Reith <la...@topazmedia.de>.
Please inform me when you found out if it's possible to replace that text,
I'll need to do the same soon...

Thanks, Lars Reith