Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 17:32:45 UTC

[Trinidad] Trunk and 1.2 both deployed, site too!

Thanks to all of Wendy Smoak's work getting the Continuum
server running and her advice, I've set up the Trinidad trunk
and current 1.2 branch to have nightly auto-deploys, for
example:

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/trinidad-api/1.0.1-SNAPSHOT/
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/trinidad/trinidad-api/1.2-07-apr-SNAPSHOT/

And the Trinidad site is now up where it should be,
Javadoc, tagdoc, devguide and all:

http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/

(The style doesn't match the main myfaces site - something
to work on soon...)

Cheers,
Adam

Re: [Trinidad] Trunk and 1.2 both deployed, site too!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Adam,

when putting the release together next month,
I need to change the "artifacts" (jar names). So I can do also a bit
work on the page.

But for now, let's keep it like it is, right ?

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [Trinidad] Trunk and 1.2 both deployed, site too!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
jsf 1.1 => trunk
jsf 1.2 => branch

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
The trunk and the 1.2 branches are essentially identical
functionality;  the 1.2 branch is however compiled against
JSF 1.2 and takes advantage of JSF 1.2-specific APIs,
as well as providing implementations of APIs like
invokeOnComponent(), etc.  TrinidadFilter is still
necessary (and there's no plans to change that).
I'd like to update the PPR behavior on both trunk and
the JSF 1.2 branch, though I have some JSF 1.2-specific
ideas to take advantage of invokeOnComponent().

-- Adam

Posted by noah <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 5/16/07, noah <ia...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any chance source jars will be added anytime soon? For those of us
> that like to be bleeding edge but are too lazy to do our own builds
> ^_^

I think you'll get those if someone enables the maven-provided
'release' profile in the Continuum build definition:  -P release

--
Wendy

Re: download cms.beans.framework.AbstractUIBean

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/200607.mbox/%3C014f01c6a116$0844b1f0$6701a8c0@laptop%3E

Posted by William Diaz Pabón <wi...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by noah <ia...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
When the MyFaces trunk becomes 1.2, we could look
at making our trunk 1.2 as well, I think.

-- Adam

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Smith <un...@gmail.com>.