Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2018/01/15 16:07:59 UTC

[4.11] VLAN, VXLAN same bridge - Tags are not defined for physical network in the zone id=1

Hi,

I'm just trying out 4.11 RC1 with a new network config.
I have created a bridge and used it for 2 separate guest networks (ie traffic labels).
See http://img.nux.ro/M7V-Selection_313.png

Everything went ok, except when trying to create the very first network I am getting this error:
"Tags are not defined for physical network in the zone id=1"

More logs here:
http://tmp.nux.ro/L4k-no-tags-defined.txt

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Is it even supported to use the same bridge for VLAN _and_ VXLAN traffic?

Regards,
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro