Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Robert Leftwich <di...@ix.net.au> on 2001/05/03 01:03:09 UTC

Making copy task not fail

Is it possible to make the copy task not fail if the source directory is
not present ? The reason I ask is that I have a (somewhat) generic task
that is called in a number of places and in one or two the source directory
is not present. One option is to break the task into 2 pieces (which would
make 1 truly generic :-) and have the other use if="source.present" where
source.present is set by available. This seems slightly long-winded and
hence the question.

TIA

Robert