Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Doug Manning <dm...@cox.net> on 2002/12/05 22:13:38 UTC

Server error 500 with large files and jk2

I'm running tomcat 4.1 with apache 2 and jk2 connector.  I have a servlet
that builds dynamic image files and serves them back through apache
web server.   Everything works fine with small files (2k-4k).  When
I have larger files I get a server error 500 on the web server.  I tried
a static image file and got the same error.  If I access the servlet
or the static file directly from tomcat, not through apache and jk2
it works fine.

any ideas?  thanks