Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by deepak bajpai <ba...@hotmail.com> on 2011/03/05 21:04:04 UTC

Increase timeout for a service method

I want to setup CXF client timeout  at the method level not for the service
as a whole.  My service have multiple methods and I need to setup different
timeout for each.

>From documentation I came to know that I can set connection/receive Timeouts
on service level  but I require to setup timeout at method level.

Is there any way/trick so that i can setup timeout at method level.

Deepak

Re: Increase timeout for a service method

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 8:04 PM, deepak bajpai <ba...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> I want to setup CXF client timeout  at the method level not for the service
> as a whole.  My service have multiple methods and I need to setup different
> timeout for each.
>
> From documentation I came to know that I can set connection/receive
> Timeouts
> on service level  but I require to setup timeout at method level.
>
> Is there any way/trick so that i can setup timeout at method level.

Can you change it as needed before invoking individual methods ?

Cheers, Sergey