Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Mahendra K. Kutare" <mk...@sapient.com> on 2003/10/15 15:59:37 UTC

How to i make the default selection of radio button

Hi all,

I am facing an issue of default selecting a radio button in struts.

I have written code to create two radio button, but i want one of them
to be default selected.

Can anyone help me on this ? How to achieve this default selection of
one of the radio buttons.

Thanks and regards
Mahendra

Re: How to i make the default selection of radio button

Posted by Barry Volpe <st...@childrencare.com>.
In your Action:

If using DynaValidatorForm:
DynaValidatorForm eForm = (DynaValidatorForm)form;

eForm.set("radioButtonName","radioButtonValue"));

now foward to your form and the radio button will be selected.

If using a Form:

nameOfForm eForm = new nameOfForm();

eForm.setRadioButtonName("radioButtonValue");

now foward to your form and the radio button will be selected.

Barry

Posted by Greg Dunn <gr...@mo.nisc.cc>.
Set the ActionForm property representing the radio button to equal the value
on the individual button you want selected.

Greg