Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrew <an...@hotmail.com> on 2014/12/31 08:08:19 UTC

Working on Module Level 2: Decision Making and Technical Infrastructure

I'm currently working on the Level 2 module for: Level 2: Decision Making and Making sense of Project's Technical Infrastructure

and sending an email as per the instructions in the Infrastructure component.
Regards,

Andrew.

Completed Module Level 2: Decision Making and Technical Infrastructure

Posted by Andrew <an...@hotmail.com>.
Hi, just to let you know I've completed this module level 2: Decision Making and Making sense of Project's Technical Infrastructure.
Regards,

Andrew.

Re: Working on Module Level 2: Decision Making and Technical Infrastructure

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Andrew,

welcome to the project.

Andrew schrieb:
> I'm currently working on the Level 2 module for: Level 2: Decision Making and Making sense of Project's Technical Infrastructure
>
> and sending an email as per the instructions in the Infrastructure component.

We are looking forward to hearing more from you.

The project is huge. So please don't hesitate to ask in case you need
help or get a feeling of getting lost.

Kind regards
Regina