Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by romain <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/17 18:37:43 UTC

Query with star returns double type values equal 0

Hello,

I am experiencing an unexpected behavior using solr 3.4.0.

if my query includes a star, all the properties of type 'long' or 'LatLon'
have 0 as value
(ex: select/?start=0&q=way*&rows=10&version=2)

Though the same request without stars returns correct values
(ex: select/?start=0&q=way&rows=10&version=2)

Does anyone have an idea?

Romain.

Re: Query with star returns double type values equal 0

Posted by romain <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi iorixxx,

I am using lucene

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.