Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by David Smiley <ds...@apache.org> on 2023/03/23 00:39:15 UTC

Notice of tests failing often

A public service announcement of tests failing a lot (>5%):
 as reported by from
http://fucit.org/solr-jenkins-reports/failure-report.html
1. ShardSplitTest.  29%
2. JWTAuthPluginIntegrationTest: 29%
3. TestLeaderElectionZkExpiry: 14%
4. TestReplicationHandler: 14%

(The above are out of only 7 runs whereas everything else is out of
hundreds. Weird)

~ David Smiley
Apache Lucene/Solr Search Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley

Re: Notice of tests failing often

Posted by Houston Putman <ho...@apache.org>.
Sorry, I think I mixed up BadApples and Nightly.

- Houston

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.

Posted by Houston Putman <ho...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the PSA David!