Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Steen Manniche <bo...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/06 07:53:41 UTC

request for review of patch

Hi list,

I created and attached a patch to HBASE-17817 but I am unsure about
the process from here. I was under the impression that the build
server would pick up newly attached patches and test them, thus
putting it in some sort of pipeline, but I can see that this is
probably not going to happen.

What should I do from here?

Best,
Steen Manniche

Re: request for review of patch

Posted by Steen Manniche <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yu,

thanks for your suggestions. I wil upload the patch to reviewboard,
and take it from there.

And, yes - I did read the developing section in the hbase book, but
perhaps through not reading thorough enough, ended up in this
situation.

Best regards,
Steen

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.