Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Lane Friesen <la...@hotmail.com> on 2015/05/09 03:09:11 UTC

I have successfully added the FlexJS sdk to Flashbuilder. How does one load
the ChartExample in the FlexJS examples folder into Flashbuilder 4.7 so that
it runs?

One way that does not work. It does not work to import it as a Flash
project.

Does one start a new mobile project and add the files? What theme does one
use, in that case? The mobile theme? In that case, what about handling
re-orientation events?

What precisely is necessary in order to get this example to compile
successfully and place something into a browser?

Thanks in advance,

Lane.

Re: Loading FlexJS example

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 5/9/15, 5:53 PM, "Lane Friesen" <la...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Thanks Alex. It used to be so easy when everyone was using Flex. You
>googled
>and there it always was. Now one doesn't even know where to look for any
>up-to-date answers. It's all years old. I'll peruse this link and all
>that's
>connected to it.
>
>Thanks for repeating what is stated clearly elsewhere. You are very
>patient.

These are interesting times.  FlexJS is new stuff and so yes,
documentation is hard to find or inaccurate, there are plenty of bugs,
etc.  But this is how things eventually happen.  We need folks like you
who are willing to live on the bleeding edge.  And the upside, if FlexJS
does become successful, is that you will be one of the few with experience
when it comes to competing for opportunities.

So, thank you in advance for your patience.

-Alex

Re: Loading FlexJS example

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Have you read [1]?