Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Tim Moloney <mo...@mrsl.com> on 2002/12/16 15:48:08 UTC

Comments on book

It had been a while since I read the subversion documentation so
I read the new book this weekend to catch up on things.

First, excellent work.

Second, I found a few nits that I thought I'd point out.  The
attached patch file is *not* meant to be applied.  It is just
a conveniently way to precisely locate the areas that I wanted
to point out.

Finally, thanks for the great software and documentation.  =)

--
Tim Moloney
ManTech Real-time Systems Laboratory